9/12/13 Update on my research

I have worked non stop on my Maternal lines along with going thru my files and updating and merging any matches – I have abt 90% of my Maternal lines complete and well documented~ I am in the process of transferring everything over to ancestry.com Family Tree Maker 2014  right now from FTM 2012.
2014 was released 9/11/13 (had it pr-ordered) – from what I’ve played with on it – AWESOME – love the formatting of it now and easier navigation’s – along with more control of adding info to your preference~ So far it looks to be the best version yet!
I am finally adding my whole tree and all photo’s, documents and records and such to ancestry.com also – I am in the process of syncing everything (computer, iPad – Internet online tree @ Ancestry.com) After non stop of checking and re checking my files I have been able to narrow it down to 36,999 people – which 70% is related to me in some form – the other 30% is lines I’ve worked on to decide if mine or not – kept them to share for those it would benefit~ I’ve also done a lot of the work on the colonial lines (guessing on actual %’s) I have many lines that still needs work (looking for family members to help feel in blanks)
My tree on ancestry is in private status and not for public viewing – I will however be adding my research team – I do believe we are ready to bring it all together – just needing to fix and add the rest that has been found – then the tree with be released for family members and such – looking at a few months – but we are close!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Our family story

Narratives of the Fischer, Knight, Clarke and Gilbert families

"Ever Widening Circle"

Research by Coni Dubois



A Journey With Occom

Samson Occom's trip through England

Live as Free People

Proclaim liberty throughout the land

Marldon Local History Group

Marldon Village, Life in a Devon Parish

Jessica's Family Tree

This site is dedicated to the ancestors of the Johnson, Booker and Petruff families of Rhode Island, Connecticut and Pennsylvania and thier connecting lines of lineage.

Echo's of Lost Footsteps

My quest of finding my ancestors (& a bit of my life)

They Were Here

Searching for Forgotten Forebears - A Work in Progress

Under the influence!

Myths, legends, folklore and tales from around the world


the spaces between

Mid-Michigan Genealogical Society

Serving the interests of genealogists since 1967

%d bloggers like this: