The Barkhamsted Lighthouse Descendant Association
What will be required of all Descendants:
1. I will need contact info: Address, phone & email – this will be for our descendants/contacts list for newsletters and such – this info is kept private~
2. I will need to know how you link to the Barkhamsted Lighthouse Village – and PROOF of descendant – I have a lot on this line so more than likely I can prove it via my research – but if not then you will have to prove it via your research and such – keep in mind all you contribute for proof will be included & added to our research~
3. We will be sending out 2 newsletter’s a year – June and December starting in 2019 – We will need family members to send in important events – birth, death, marriages and such – this will forever be in history and I truly want to record all we can for future generations~
Please join us for our 2nd Family Gathering in 2020!
4. We will be hosting a family gathering July 2nd thru 4th, 2020 at the Barkhamsted Lighthouse site.
View event info here:
Mark the date and please share this event with family and friends so that we can reach as many people possible~
Everyone will be responsible for all their camping fees & travel expenses!
5. There are no dues at this time but may be required at a later date.
"Get your edges TWICE as SHARP"
Children's and Young Adult Author and Founder of the FInding Corte Magore Project
This site is dedicated to the ancestors of the Johnson, Booker and Petruff families of Rhode Island, Connecticut and Pennsylvania and thier connecting lines of lineage.
My quest of finding my ancestors (& a bit of my life)
Searching for Forgotten Forebears - A Work in Progress
Myths, legends, folklore and tales from around the world
the spaces between
Serving the interests of genealogists since 1967
Quest For Our Native American Roots
Essays on Heritage and Culture