Coni’s Research Team
Have many links of websites/organizations/Tribe’s/Historical Society’s/Authors/Professors and such I work with in my research (on right side bar on this blog) that have been a major help in my work also~
1. Coni Dubois : Main Researcher/Genealogist/Chagum Descendant/Reuben & Hannah Barber – Email: email@example.com
2. Veronica Hawkins: Chagum Descendant/Reuben & Hannah Barber/Coni’s Cousin
3. Cheryl (Sheri) Church: Short/Porter lines – She is George Allen’s 1st wife and I am 2nd wife’s line.
1st wife George Allen and Lydia Sutliff – Sheri’s line
2nd Wife: Ada Barber of the Barkhamsted Lighthouse Tribe – My Line
4. Pauline (Polly) & Jim Goodwin: Chagum Descendant/Reuben & Hannah Barber/ Short line
Notes from Polly: My links are through William and Mary Clark Barber, Theodore and Clarinda etc., my grandmother is William and Mary’s daughter. Also, George W. Short and Julia Keeney/Kinney, daughter Charlotte Short on my Grandfather George W. Krueger’s side – Charlotte’s first marriage was to John Krueger in 1895. George W. Short and Julia raised George Krueger (quager, craiger) and he is listed at 10 years in the census with them as grandson.
5. Roxanne McComb Wehnes: Roxanne is a direct descendant of Reuben Barber and Hannah Sands Chagum. Her lineage is through Theodore James Barber and Clarinda Short to William Henry Barber and Marietta Clark (her Great Grandparents). Her Grandfather Ervin was their nineth child, he married Myrtle Jones and had eleven children. Her mother Joan was their eighth child and youngest daughter.
Note from Roxanne: My love of genealogy started with going to the Barber homestead in South Branch, Michigan as a child and visiting the graves of William and Marietta with my Grandfather. Growing up I spent many hours listening to my Grandparents tell us the stories of their families.
5. Standing Bear (Chris) Jackson: Cornstalks, Adkins & Powhatan
6. Cheryl Valenti: Chagum Descendant/ William & Polly Mary (Chagum) Wilson
7. Darlene Morse: Chagum Descendant/William & Polly Mary (Chagum) Wilson /Ellwell /Northrup
8. Christy (Woletz) Howell: Connected thru the Barber/Thayer/Short lines
9. Linda Sturgill: Northrup lines
10. Naomi Carolyn: Chagum Descendant/Noka/NoCakes/Hazard/Rodman/Sands
11. Pat (Rodman) Morey: Chagum Descendant/Noka/NoCakes/Hazard/Rodman/Sands
12. Laura McAdams: Griffith/Courtright lineages
General Researchers – will help on any lines
13. Flo Legge: Malbone/Slocum/Corey – Helps on all lines she can for me~
14. Hollie Marie Anderson – Chagum Descendant/Reuben & Hannah Barber/Coni’s 2nd Cousin
Blog Author 1: Coni Dubois
Blog Author 2: John Gilbert – Gilbert family lines (My Maternal side)
Blog Author 3: Tanna Chesser – Chagum Descendant/Reuben & Hannah Barber/Coni’s 2nd Cousin & Asst
Blog Author 4: Sherry Lynn Carsten – Chagum Descendant/ William & Polly Mary (Chagum) Wilson
I want to give a big thank you to Pat Stone, Mary Ann Malecki, Bill Brackett, Will Ottery for sharing all their work with me – along with Laurie Finerty “The Cemetery Lady” for helping me with tombstones/burials in Michigan~
I have to send a HUGE thank you out to my Aunt Bonnie (Allen) Lee, My Uncle Pat’s wife – Aunt Pam Allen , My cousin’s wife – Kim Cole and my cousin – Penny (Ash/Bliss) Carney for helping me with the 1st few generations – they had many documents, photos/tombstone and records they contributed to me – truly couldn’t have gotten this far with out their constant help and support~
This blog was created by Coni Dubois on 2010 – all rights reserved – This blog may be freely linked but not copied~